Thursday, September 4, 2008

BLOG!

I have no idea what to name these things anymore. My creativity is at a new low. I'm always SWAMPED with homework.... anyone catch the reference? Hope so. ANYWAY! I'm eagerly awaiting Sam and Anna tomorrow yayayyayaya! I'm really nervous about them having a bad time and disappointing them...I want them to have a good experience, like it, no love it here. I hope to see my best bud eva, LD - Leslie Drance. I found out today my dad likes chinese, weird. Kili I'm sorry nobody asked you to come, but you will have your chance to come visit my lovely face. God I love myself. Kidding, but seriously. I find it strange the people I miss the most from home ( yes I am reminiscing because I just looked at high school pictures online, bad idea) I think I can make a list of the people I miss: My girls- Leslie, Anna, Sam, Kili, Rachel- G masta P my boy Grant- Jared, espcially his siblings and chilling in his basemend-Dustin, weird.- my fam of course- and Hammann....I just don't understand my mind sometimes. I've been a little stressed out lately with what I want to major and minor in...give me some ideas! I'm still hooked on education based majors but minors...I'm thinking political science (you may be asking yourself right now who the hell is this girl? I know...) or journalism or sociology. fuck.

2 comments:

~kili~ said...

i didn't get the reference... maybe i'll come down next weekend?! i won't ask anyone so i can like MUHAHAHAHAHA! hehe let me know if that works for you!

love you bestie!
-kili

bkcraig said...

Rush that week but I think I already told you that. The reference is Burke with saying SWAMPED. \