Friday, August 8, 2008

Day number 2

Kili leaves tomorrow. It's absolutely amazing how fast this summer went by. I can't say I regret not doing anything beacause I had a pretty satsifying time. (thats what she said) Let's review. Kicked off my summer by Justin and I breaking up. Good idea. I then left for a week to go on a mission trip to Mississippi which, as always, is completely moving and I loved every minute of it. I'm really paranoid about my grammar...I'm thinking if Grant or Leslie reads this they'll just correct all my bad mistakes, like I would do to them. There was an assortment of parties that were more than enjoyable. I experienced two outdoor concerts and they were both undeniably fun and the artists were supa hott! Leslie and I took a trip to Michigan together. Had a good time, got lsot, made a few memories. I'm gonna miss that girl. Lately I've been hanging out with different people which seems strange since everyone is leaving you think you'd cling to certain people. But that doesn't seem to be the case at all... hum. Kili leaves tomorrow. I need to write her a letter asap!

1 comment:

~kili~ said...

you still haven't writen it have you? lol its all good girl! love ya!