Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day number 3

Kili left but I was well...quite tired and under the influence this morning when she woke me up and said she was leaving. I remember saying I love you...that's it. Stupid me. Lately I've been making some terrible decisions. That needs to stop. I leave Thursday. Its finally all becoming real. Last fall when I was applying I didn't think twice about applying to any schools. My thoughts were "I just wanna get the .... out of here." Now I realized how fast the time passed by. On a better note I think I did utilize my time and skills in high school, I'm pretty sure I won't be on of those people who look back and want to redo things. I enjoyed it. I created tons of memories with friends and did Aok in school. Kili! you're gone. I drove by your house and you're gone! It's crazy. I wish the best and oh yes I do have your letter done. Don't be a stranger. Jared's going away party is tonight...tears could fall.

1 comment:

ldrane said...

Ugh Leaving, I don't like it.
And stupid decisions... you have no idea