Monday, August 18, 2008

First day as a college girl

Step 1: looked like shit...check
Step 2: knew no one...check
Step 3: got syllabi for each class...check
Step 4: each profesor intimidated me...check
Step 5: didn't get lost...check
Step that I forgot: had to spend more money on stuff for class...check
Step 6: sweaty, ew...check why is it so hot here?!
Step 7: napped...check
Step 8: did my homework...check
Step 9: ate a bunch of food- to be exact: a grilled chicken, cheese fries, cheese soup, and a piece of sausage pizza..yumm...check
Step 10: bonded with Meesh...check
Step 11: Told people about my day while listening to Jack Johnson...check
Step 12: enjoyed every minute of it...check

3 comments:

Cubbie said...

I'm glad we both made it through this very hard (although turned out not to be so hard) day. YAY for us!

Although we aren't together anymore, it's awesome to know that we are still together...you know what I mean :)

What homework did you have? I can't believe they already gave you homework!! WTF

ldrane said...

Why are you so sweaty down there?
There's got to be something in the air.
And spending more money... what?

lacemase said...

Comment on the sweaty... when's the last time you walked so much?