Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nervous, sweaty, smelly, Brooke

Today I got to lounge around in my room till about 1 which was a relief considering how busy I've been later. At the quad today there were people dressed up in mideval (how the fuck do you spell that? Please don't comment back as to how to spell it.) outfits and were foam sword fighting..that made me nervous. wtf. seriously. anyway! I am now watching the office trying not to focus on school tomorrow wowzerz! It's tomorrow...fuck. I found out my math class is super hard- if I hate it within the first week I'm done. I hate math its merely because I suck at it. I'm excited to be here I have yet to be home sick. I mean of course I miss my friends at home, but this is quickly turning into my new home. I can't wait for people to visit. yay! I will see them this coming weekend which is pretty exciting... I guess I'll let you all know how tomorrow goes. I will get lost, I will be sweaty, I will be nervous, I will feel stupid, I will not be alone.

2 comments:

~kili~ said...

you deffinatly not be alone in the nervous sweaty lost department! i'll be right there with ya even tho we are more then 100 miles away! LOVE YA HUNNY!

Cubbie said...

It does help to know that everyone else is in my position, i seemed to have forgetten that. Thanks.

I can't believe how good of an idea this was... this whole blogging thing, wow.

I miss you!!

Class tomorrow. Need sleep. I'll tell ya how it goes tomorrow.