Saturday, August 30, 2008
Home
THE DANCE FLO SILLY! I love this song.... anyway everyone is bitching about a new blog, which you should and it makes you happy that you are. so keep up the bitching. I like how I can add sentence fragments because I think it makes it sound my blog a little more entertaining. fo sho. see what I mean? yeah yeah yeah school is good, you all know this. I'm home for the long labor day weekend. Last night went to the good ole HS football game...they lost ...bad...really bad. not just bad, they got slaughtered...ahahahahhaha I'm glad none of the football players have a blog. Tonight we're going out to eat chinese with my gpa and gma and da fam for David's 2 yr anniversary of his stroke...It's crazy that its been two years, he just came downstairs and looks like a stud! woo ow ow! ok moms yelling at me to "Lets GO!" so with that I will you leave you fine folks and post another blog at a later date. peace yo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is why I miss you
I laughed a lot when I read that.
Bitch! Too bad a football player reads your blogs two years later...
Post a Comment